John Pryor, MD
My professional philosophy is simple, I advise and treat my patients the same way that I would demand for my own family. As a fellowship trained spine surgeon, it is my commitment to provide you with all the information available about treating your condition. If surgery is necessary, I will provide the latest, state of the art techniques to provide the best care possible.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Minimally invasive and motion preserving spine surgery, complex spine surgery, spinal fractures, tumors and trauma.
Indiana University School of Medicine
Boston University Medical Center
Harvard Medical School, Adult Spine Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Organization of Spinal Teaching and Research
- Puget Sound Spine Interest Group
- Providence Regional Medical Center - Everett
- Director of Spine Services for Providence Regional Medical Center – Everett
Dr. Pryor enjoys most outdoor activities including fly fishing, kayaking, cycling, and photography.