Make An Appointment
Call 425.339.2433 to schedule your appointment.
You have decided to make an appointment with an orthopedic specialist. Some insurance companies require a referral before you schedule an appointment. Please check with your primary care physician or your insurance carrier.
What To Bring To Your Office Visit:
- Insurance identification card.
- Payment for your insurance co-pay. This must be paid at your first visit. We accept cash, check and credit cards.
- Your referral – if required.
- Previous x-rays; MRI’s and/or reports.
- A complete list of ALL medications.
PLEASE FILL OUT, PRINT, AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To be completed by all new patients.
Authorization to release health care information to a third party.
As a general rule, we require the consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to provide health care services to a minor child (someone under the age of 18).
About EBJ Proliance Surgeons
Ask The Surgeons Show
Orthopedic Round Table
Todd Havener, MD and Howard Barker, MD along with retired EBJ doctor Clay Wertheimer, have discussions on knee, hand and shoulder surgeries.