Make An Appointment
Call 425.339.2433 to schedule your appointment.
You have decided to make an appointment with an orthopedic specialist. Some insurance companies require a referral before you schedule an appointment. Please check with your primary care physician or your insurance carrier.
What To Bring To Your Office Visit:
- Insurance identification card.
- Payment for your insurance co-pay. This must be paid at your first visit. We accept cash, check and credit cards.
- Your referral – if required.
- Previous x-rays; MRI’s and/or reports.
- A complete list of ALL medications.
PLEASE FILL OUT, PRINT, AND BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
To be completed by all new patients.
Authorization to release health care information to a third party.
As a general rule, we require the consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to provide health care services to a minor child (someone under the age of 18).
About EBJ Proliance Surgeons
Ask The Surgeons Show
General Orthopedist Training
Orthopedist: An orthopedic surgeon, a physician who corrects congenital or functional abnormalities of the bones and treating injuries to the bones. Sometimes spelled orthopaedist.